I can’t believe I forgot to make a movie reaction about this (to think that I watched this twice). My feelings are long overdue, but I hope I could still enumerate the things I find both interesting and disappointing about the movie.
- Flash won me. Please make a separate movie about him.
- I think this is a movie where characters are near their comic-book selves (but still needs improvement).
- Wonder Woman is forever inspiring (and so is her real-life counterpart).
- The best scene goes to Aquaman and the Lasso of Truth.
- I could not help but laugh at the superhero pose scene. It was so . . . superhero-ish.
- Transitions are rough as expected from Zack Snyder.
- I realized that the only Batman I liked is Batman from The Dark Knight (but it’s the best DC movie ever, so I guess it’s okay). Why do I feel that Batman here was powerless? His companions are just way too powerful than him; he’s friends with weapons. His role here was more of a funder? a sacrificial lamb? a glue to unite the team? I don’t know. But at least we can learn contingency plans from him.
- The effects were not as impressing as I thought it would be. I don’t know why and where it “lacked.”
I forgot the rest of my feels, sorry.
I wasn’t disappointed, but I wasn’t too happy either, probably because I had less expectations.