Le Charme Suites is a new staycation jewel in Subic. Since I wanted to discover and try places that people haven’t gone to yet, I purposely chose Le Charme Suites. I booked a Deluxe King Room for Php 4,899.00 via Booking.com.
I took a ride from Victory Liner Terminal in Cubao to Olongapo (Php 207.00). The route I should have taken was supposed to be SCTEX, but I was late by thirty minutes, so I had no choice but to take the Pampanga Route.
We were dropped off at Victory Liner Terminal in Olongapo where I had to take a taxi worth Php 250.00 (not recommended) since tricycles and jeepneys were not allowed to enter there. (Apparently, instead of taking a taxi, you can take the yellow jeep for Php 8.00, and tell the driver to drop you off at SM or Harbor Point. In Harbor Point, there’s a shuttle ser
- The best part of my staycation was my experience with the staff. They were very polite and accommodating, not to mention good-looking.
- The pool was instagrammable with a stunning view of the sky.
- I had everything I needed in my room; I felt like royalty for once. My three favorite things in the room were the TV that had a movie channel (which I enjoyed a lot and maybe spent half of my staycation on my bed watching them), the bathtub, and, of course, the king-sized bed. The room was actually too big for one person, but why not try to live like someone’s majesty for once?
- The Game of Thrones display in the lobby is a must-see for all GoT lovers (but I think it’s for their Halloween special only).
- It’s just a walk away from shoe stores and fast food restaurants, so shopping was no problem.
- The food needed to improve, though, which I wrote in my feedback.
- It’s far from the beach. Commuting to popular places took time.
- Since Le Charme Suites is new, many rooms are still under renovation.
Add-ons to my trip:
- The Subic Fiesta Carnival is just a ride away from Le Charme Suites. Compared to other carnivals, this one’s a little big. It had like six (or more, I think) rides. I was even surprised it had a cable car! (Unfortunately, this is up to January only.)
- Near Victory Liner is Yena’s Kitchen. They are serving an eight- to ten-inch taco for less than Php 200.00.
All in all, it was a very memorable staycation experience. Thanks, Le Charme Suites.