Last September 1, we went to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. The place was really stunning, the definition of picturesque. Here are some helpful details if you plan a trip there too.
- An overnight stay for two (inclusive of the day tour) costs Php 7,500.00 (that’s with a discount from a promo of Booking.ph).
- Check-in time was 2:00 p.m. Check-out time the next day was 12:00 (up to 12:30) p.m.
- The room was elegant. It had a bathtub, a king-size bed, free towels and toiletries to use (I hate it when I bring my own, and the hotel has them), and a separate toilet for washing your bum when you excrete. (Sorry, I just had to tell that since it was my first time to see one. Ha!)
- I wore cool clothes and comfortable footwear since we’d be walking around for the day tour.
- The overnight stay had free breakfast (buffet) for the next day, but we hoped we brought lunch and dinner with us since the food there was really expensive.
- For our lunch, we ordered their bestselling pata tim, two cups of rice, one coke zero (Php 1,100.00) at Cafe Marivent.
- For our dinner, we ordered pasta with carbonara sauce and salad (Php 890.00) at La Bella Teodora restaurant.
- Going home, we visited the McDonald’s near Genesis terminal. There were cute mushroom seats and ceiling decorations.
Travel going to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar:
- From Cubao, we rode a bus to Balanga (Php 200.00/head).
- We were dropped off somewhere in Balanga, so we still had to take a tricycle to Bagac Terminal (Php 20.00/head).
- From Bagac Terminal, we rode a bus up to the road leading to LCFA (Php 47.00/head).
- Then we took a tricycle to get to the heritage resort’s entrance (Php 50.00/head).
- We left at 7:00 a.m. in Cubao and arrived at 11:00 a.m. in LCFA. (We could have arrived at 10:00 a.m. if we did not stop at Jollibee, Balanga.)
Travel going back to Cubao:
- We took a tricycle from LCFA to Bagac Terminal (Php 50.00/head).
- From there, we took the jeep going to Genesis terminal in Bataan (Php 35.00/head).
- Then we rode a bus from Balanga to Cubao (Php 200.00/head).
- We left at 12:45 in LCFA and arrived at 5:00 p.m. in Cubao. (We could have arrived at 3:30 p.m. if the jeep at Bagac didn’t wait for thirty minutes and if we didn’t take lunch at McDonald’s, Balanga.)
- Fun picks from the heritage tour: “Kapag ngumiti ka noon, malandi ka” and the chistory (chismis and history) of Rizal’s uncle.
- It was windy and rainy, but thanks to the weather, I was able to take cool hair-blowing pictures. However, I wish I had taken more.
- The houses were stunning. Everything was. I would take a panorama of the whole resort if I could.
- Definitely Insta-worthy.